17 October 2012

Not-so-special-salad-that-someone-ended-up-really-liking

two cucumbers (seeded), some of what Edeka embarrassingly calls "Partytomaten" (red and yellow), some fresh coriander if you like, some chopped sundried tomatoes, 1 red pepper

the twist for the dressing is to chop the shallots really finely (almost mashed) and use the oil of the sundried tomatoes (+ a little extra olive oil), juice of 1 lemon, salt, pepper and some dried flaked chilis (we are abusing wunder salat's absence to do the spicy stuff)

if you add some feta, which is nice, obviously this recipe will loose it's veganinity

please excuse the photo, the artist is out.
try this despite of the photo, all it takes is a little courage ...
and I want a proper camera for my birthday. thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this salad. I hope I can replicate this at home. The dressing was super!

    ReplyDelete